Hotel built in 1973, Last complete renovation 2014, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 32, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 32, of which have 2 separate beds 24, of which have a double bed 2, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 14, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 8, Number of apartments 1, Hotel closed from 2009-01-01, to 2009-03-31, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 20:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of luxury rooms 8, Number of business rooms 4, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, Boutique hotel, Health and beauty hotel, family-run hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 32, Hypoallergenic rooms 6, Family rooms available 4, Children's beds/cots 0
Giebelbachstr. 1, 88131 Lindau, Germany
- Station (Lindau Hbf) 1.29 km
- City centre (Lindau) 0.54 km
- Airport (Zürich Airport (ZRH)) 85.79 km
- Highway (A96 - Lindau) 3.8 km
6:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 10 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fitness room
- Health and beauty center open from 16:00.00 until 20:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- TV remote control
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 6 EUR
- Gift vouchers available for Aufenthalt oder Frühstück
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Maxhotel
Customer service is quite arrogant and not willing to listen and help. It is a very bad experience for this booking. I will not recommend and never book it again.
Breakfast and the Friendlines!
15 minutes' walk from the island on Bodensee. Nice staff. Comfortable bed and shower.
does't serve lunch and dinner, need to find other restaurants.
Staff are superb - only young manager fairly aloof and lacking basic communication skills. Fantastic breakfast. Great shower if it were safer. Cleanliness issues NOT the fault of the cleaner - general daily cleaning was great.
Baths on second floor very high and an extreme falls risk for anyone not tall and fit. Nothing to hang on to. Bathroom fan particularly noisy. Bathroom curtains way too long and mouldy and horrid to stand on while showering. Curtains need cutting shorter and rehemming after a good wash with antimould. Again huge falls risk. Carpet stains left untreated. Trains sounded as if they were actually coming in t the room. VERY close. No warning given. They luckily stop from midnight to 0600. NO LIFT, so again not suitable for anyone but the fit and healthy without young children.
veeeery nice atmosphere, close to the island, in green part of the town
Great breakfast. Friendly helpful reception staff. Quiet location just a pleasant 10/15 minute walk to Lindau Insel partly though a park. Modern room.
Found out when paying that they only accept Maestro cards which we do not use in UK. Luckily we had enough cash to pay but this policy is not really acceptable in today's market. You can hear the nearby railway.
I had put in my registration that we would have 2 children with us and requested cots. However when we checked into the hotel there was complete surprise. Obviously our registration comment wasn't read. Our children had to sleep on the floor of a very cramped room.