Last complete renovation 2012, Total number of rooms 16, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 15, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 4, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, Number of rooms with air conditioning 16, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Pension, City hotel, child-friendly hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 16
C/ Victoria 6, 28012 Madrid, Spain
- Station (Madrid - Atocha Railway Station) 1.39 km
- City centre (Madrid) 0.16 km
- Airport (Madrid Barajas International Airport (MAD)) 14.32 km
- Highway (M-30) 1.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Accepted payment methods
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 4-minute walk away
- Garage is a 4-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Mobile phone reception
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Soundproof windows
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 16 rooms
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Matheu Hostal
Near to the subway.
There is a disco opening from 00:00 till 06:00. The music and bits were too loud and annoying. I could not sleep at all during the stay. Besides, it's just above a famours restaurant, which is full in most evening. Anyone will certainly hear the noise from 20:00 onwards. Staffs are not quite helpful.
The hotel was ok, very clean, very friendly employees, location was in the centre, which I wanted.
The only bad thing was the discotheek downstairs which gave a lot of noise during the night untill six o clock in hte morning.
Placing of Hotel is in the center of touristic trips.
It is to loudly at night. But for lovers of nightlife it's normal.