Hotel built in 1988, Last partial renovation 1999, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 454, Number of single rooms 116, Number of double rooms 310, of which have 2 separate beds 123, of which have a double bed 187, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 13, Number of suites (separate rooms) 28, Number of junior suites 16, Number of apartments 4, Number of rooms with air conditioning 454, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 16259, No-smoking room 361, Children's beds/cots 8
Heumarkt 20, 50667 Cologne, Germany
- Station (Köln Hauptbahnhof) 0.83 km
- City centre (Köln) 0.76 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 14.91 km
- Highway (A559 - Anschluß Köln-Deutz) 1.43 km
Situated directly by the Heumarkt square, this hotel is just a short walk from the Rhine Promenade. Thanks to the good connections to the tramlines 1 and 9, there is also a quick access to the KölnMesse congress centre in Deutz. The main railway station, the Cologne Philharmonic, and the famous Cologne Cathedral are all within easy walking distance.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Parking for women at hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 21,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 5 open from 06:30.00 until 03:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Roof garden
- Children's playground
- Indoor pool open from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Turkish bath
- Fitness room
- Beauty parlor open from 09:00.00 until 20:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Deutsche Telekom
- Door with spy-hole in 454 rooms
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider Deutsche Telekom
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 4 rooms
- Fridge in 454 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 95 rooms
- Temperature controls in 454 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 454 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 12 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 12 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- DVD/video rental
- Check-out terminal
- Porter service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 03:00.00
- Store/mini supermarket
- Babysitter Hourly rate 20,00 EUR
Evaluations of Maritim
Nothing to add.
no outside window (view inside) warm in the room very limited showergel and no body lotion
The shower room :)
additional dishes in breakfast please.
location helpful staff. Assisted in providing me a room when booking company only booked one night instead of 5 nights requested.
company that reserved the room for my 5 night stay; only booked for one night
the location is about the only thing I like.
When I checked in the front desk claimed my reservation was cancelled by the agent because they can't find it. however when I had a chance to logged into my account later it was still in my account. it took a while for them to investigate and give me a room but the staff was not very pleasant the whole time like it was my fault the reservation was "cancelled".
Very outdated and interior looks like is has been used since decades. Major concern with safety because pick-pocketing is very common in and around the hotel (they even have signs for this) and I witnessed several guests crying because their bags got stolen. I would never book this hotel again.
Overall very enjoyable stay . Breakfast and service very good. Staff as always very friendly.
The room I had although very pleasant is starting to look a bit tired and needed freshening up. Daily car parking rate is quite high in my opinion.
single bed pretty small...
Location is good because it is very near to Lanxess House.
Excellent location vs. Lanxess Tower