Hotel built in 1993, Number of floors 16, Total number of rooms 287, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 287, of which have 2 separate beds 24, of which have a double bed 250, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 15, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 11, Number of rooms with air conditioning 287, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 21197, No-smoking room 160, Family rooms available 15, Children's beds/cots 10, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 24 rooms
Basteistraße 40, 89073 Ulm, Germany
- Station (Ulm Hbf) 1.49 km
- City centre (Ulm) 0.74 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 65.92 km
- Highway (A8 - Ulm-Ost) 6.48 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Parking for women at hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 2 open from 06:30.00 until 15:00.00 and from 15:00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool open from 06:30.00 until 22:00.00
- Sauna Fee 5 EUR
- Turkish bath Hourly rate 5 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Deutsche Telekom
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider Deutsche Telekom
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection in 11 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 287 rooms
- Temperature controls in 287 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 287 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Bike rental
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 06:30.00 until 23:00.00
Evaluations of Maritim Ulm
Breakfast was great and the rooms were big. They had wash clothes which was a very big plus to me.
Breakfast was great, Piano bar very nice. Convenient to down town area. Good parking situation.
Hard to regulate room temp.
Very short walk along the Danube to get to downtown Ulm. The breakfast buffet had a great selection of food.
The wi-fi connection was so slow that it was virtually unusable (connection often timed out). The hard wired connection was only slightly quicker making it impossible to do any work from the hotel.
Car park under the hotel with lift access Central
Evening meals are formal and bar meals at night are not available.
Friendly staff. Comfortable room. Good breakfast
Shower facilities outdated
Friendliness and staff competence
Our stay was very comfortable and the staff friendly and efficient. Being on the banks of the Danube was lovely, as was the view from the dining room. My husband said that his steak was the best he had ever eaten. The food was very good in my opinion.
No Negative comments
I was given a parking card since I was staying in the hotel, without any information about the price when I wanted to check out, I was told that its 39 € for 3 nights.
The Hotel was wonderful, nice location and good service.
Location and view from the room are good. Beautiful facilities and room is clean.
I wanted shampoo and rinse, and soap rather than the liquid ´´all-in-one´´ soap. There was no safety box in the room