Style of hotel and ambience
Have a relaxing stay at the Maritim Airport Hotel Hannover. The spacious non-smoking accommodations come with elegant furnishings and modern amenities. Your business events are guaranteed to be quite an experience in the state-of-the-art conference rooms and large hall. After a break in the spa area with swimming pool and sauna, gourmets can indulge in exquisite tasty dishes from all over the world at the sophisticated Restaurant Bistro Bottaccio.
Special features of the hotel
Free WiFi and wired Internet Access for overnight guests. Please note: Sauna services including fitness facilities: 5,00€ per person/day. Pool is free of charge. Massage on request.
Hotel built in 1993, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 527, Number of single rooms 55, Number of double rooms 432, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 15, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 10, Number of suites (separate rooms) 30, Number of rooms with air conditioning 527, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 16549, No-smoking room 527, Hypoallergenic rooms 2, Family rooms available 5
Maritimstraße 1, 30855 Langenhagen, Germany
- Station (Hannover Hauptbahnhof) 9.67 km
- City centre (Langenhagen) 6.08 km
- Airport (Hannover Airport (HAJ)) 0.1 km
- Highway (A352 - Hannover-Flughafen) 1.71 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 20,00 EUR Hourly rate 5,00 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Indoor pool open from 06:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Sauna Fee 5,00 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 4,95 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre Fee 5,00 EUR
- WLAN operator T-Mobile
- Door with spy-hole in 527 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 4
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 154 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 135 rooms
- Temperature controls in 527 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 25 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 25 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Changing mat for babies
- Express check-out
- Porter service Cost per item 2,50 EUR
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 06:00.00 until 23:30.00
Evaluations of Maritim Airport Hotel Hannover
Convenient access to the airport. Large room with sitting chairs and a desk.
Limited TV channels...didn't seem to include a channel with German Bundesliga recaps.
Luxurious room, next to the airport.
Distance to Hannover Airport.
Some noise at the room.
A man who claimed to be the previous room occupant was able to come into my room just after I checked in. His key card still worked...
Close to airport.
Room 1007 was noisy. Old fashioned.
-Very near to Air port
- Wifi only 512kb if you need faster you need to pay 5Euro
Its good hotel, though its far from City center. Rooms are spacious and breakfast is really good.
Noise levels, as hotel was hosting a prom party and I was not able to sleep all night.Also, they charge 5 euros everyday for fitness room.
perfect location for departures/arrivals from airport // spacy room // good breakfast //
slow elevators // could use some refurbishing, but still Okay