Hotel built in 1900, Last complete renovation 2001, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 83, Number of single rooms 40, Number of double rooms 43, of which have 2 separate beds 21, of which have a double bed 22, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Rooms with connecting door 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 40, Children's beds/cots 1, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 1 rooms, Renovation work planned 2016-12-18, to 2019-06-30, in area room
Kaiserstr. 98, 55116 Mainz, Germany
- Station (Mainz Hbf) 1.11 km
- City centre (Mainz) 1.12 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 19.72 km
- Highway (A671 - Mainz-Kastel) 3.12 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is a 5-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Garage is a 5-minute walk away
- open from 17:00.00 until 23:00.00 Closed monday
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 2,00 EUR Fee per day 4 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator T-Mobile
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Emergency exits for each floor
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Ironing machine for pants
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Mainzer Hof
old room, no air condition
Reception staff highly co-operative.
Renovation work sound.
Personal am Empfang sehr aufmerksam, freundlich und kompetent!
Situated very near to the river bank, from high floor, there is a good view. Wide choice for breakfast. Room - though not big - furnished in an optimal way.
Bathroom is littlebit small.
it's convenient, just stand by the river, easy to find.
room is small.
WLAN should be a standard and included in the reservation and not be supported by a third party with separate payment.
Reasonable price, friendly staff, clean and quiet.
Did not find.
helpful staffs, good location(near train station)
need to take luggage up a few steps when entering from front entrance
Hotel staff is friendly and professional.
Would appreciate if they can provide free internet access like other hotels in Mainz. T mobile charges exhorbitant prices for internet. No airconditioning.