Last complete renovation 1999, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 67, Number of single rooms 14, Number of double rooms 53, of which have 2 separate beds 19, of which have a double bed 31, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Rooms with connecting door 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking room 67, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 2
Hasenheide 14, 10967 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 5.42 km
- City centre (Berlin) 4.34 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 12.07 km
- Highway (A100 - Stadtring Berlin - Oberlandstraße) 2.9 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Ludwig van Beethoven
Total rip off. I had to cancel a reservation due to sickness and they first asked me for a formal cancellation, stating they would try to sell the room, then demanded me to pay the full rate while the room wasn't bookable anymore so I guess they sold it and got paid twice.
For a major city, hotel was very reasonable and convenient, in an attractive area. Some staff spoke English, all were helpful and friendly.
Hotel, for us, was perfect..across the street from our concert location and right next to a U-ban station..saw all of Berlin and never once had to use the car.
Very good Breakfast!
big room, clean,great location,excellent breakfast,friendly personnel i recommend this hotel for its very good price-performance ratio.
little bit too noisy, i asked for matrimonial bed but did not get one, no small refrigerator.
We were in Berlin for the Berlin Marathon and the hotel had made special arrangements for those taking part, which was much appreciated! Quiet nights, wonderful breakfast and easy travel to city center or airport. A perfect base for exploring Berlin and its history.
The breakfast room is nice and the breakfast is quite good, for a 3 star hotel.
The description of the hotel does not mention that it is entirely on the first floor, accessed by a lift which runs between the ground floor and reception. The bar area is not visually welcoming. The hotel appears to be further from the underground train station than specified on the hotel description.