Hotel built in 2016, Last complete renovation 2016, Number of floors 23, Total number of rooms 452, Number of suites (separate rooms) 50, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, child-friendly hotel
85 E Wacker Drive, 60601 Chicago, United States of America
- Station (Chicago - Union Railway Station) 1.53 km
- City centre (Chicago) 0.75 km
- Airport (Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)) 15.44 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Secretarial services
Evaluations of LondonHouse Chicago Curio Collection by Hilton
Valet took 30min.
Great location, great service, great view. The staff was extremely courteous and attentive.
More expensive than I am used to, but I don't have the experience to judge if it was out of line with this location and level of service.
Great location and view // nice rooftop bar
Because of the prime location, it can be a bit noisy in the room at night
Hotel is very clean and nice.
I was staying at 11th floor, but still can hear the street noise. I asked the front person to get a cab to airport, instead, he called car service which his friend is running. I was charged higher price for the fair and 20% automatic tip.
One of the nicest hotels I've been in. Awesome location, wonderful rooms, great view, overall a good experience. I can recommend this place!
The only friendly staff have been the awesome pages. Both the receptionists and the cleaning staff have been unfriendly to rude, which is just inappropriate for such a nice place.