Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 52, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 52, of which have 2 separate beds 19, of which have a double bed 13, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 12, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 6, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 52, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 52, Children's beds/cots 6
Nikolaou Rossou 50, 6021 Larnaca, Cyprus
- City centre (Larnaca) 1.01 km
- Airport (Larnaca International Airport (LCA)) 4.23 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 4 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:00.00 until 00:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 3
- TV remote control
- Room safe
- Fridge in 52 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 52 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Livadhiotis City Hotel
Modern, stylish and pretty large room. Friendly staff.
Breakfast was disappointing (only instant coffee available). Noise from hotel bar was pretty loud on weekends. Ridiculous designer shower-head was very impractical and even painful to use.
Overall, staff was extremely helpful. Hotel was beautiful, clean, and new.
I got stuck in the elevator and no one rescued me until I pried myself out and then no one seemed to care about fixing the elevator. Perhaps this was because the night guard did not speak English well.
Very friendly staff.
In preparation for leaving at 4am I went to get all my travel documents from safe to find to my horror that it would not open, but the night porter came up immediately and tried to overpass the code.He was unable to do so and he called up for futher assistance but fortunately he managed to get it open and we were saved!!! Great service although we didn't get to sample breakfast.
staff was very helpful, especially with finding a rental car. good diving shop right around the corner