Hotel built in 2003, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 33, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 28, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 33
Luha 18 B, 10131 Tallinn, Estonia
- Station (Tallinn - Baltic Railway Station) 1.81 km
- City centre (Tallinn) 1.86 km
- Airport (Tallinn Airport (TLL)) 5.64 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Hotel bar
- Health and beauty center
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 08:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Lillekula
Staff was a great. Breakfast is complimentary.
Noises when groups stay here. WiFi works only on the reception's floor.
Friendly and helpful staff, especially Irena and Jana.
Kind administration. Nice room. A nice surprise: MEZZO TV, have not had in any hotel, even in Paris. Thanks for this.
Garbage wasn't brought out, only one towel per person. In Paris I was in one star hotel and it was cleaner. One night was very noisy indeed. But better than in Vilnius, anyway.
Low cost hotel just outside the center of Tallinn. Center still within walking distance. Very good value for price. Free Internet included (WIFI).
Considering the price - 26 Euro - you certainly get value for money. The room was nice and comfortable with big bathroom and working desk. Beds very comfortable.
The TV was micro size - smaller than the screen on my laptop - and it did not work - probably a broken antenna. I did not managed to connect to the internet (no signal), even though the there should be WIFI. I arrived late and left early - so I did not tried to get it fixed. The hotel was not aware of my online booking when I arrived at 2 am in the night. Might be due to late booking the same evening. However, they had a free room to the same price. The room had a smell of smoking.
employees were friendly
dirty, zoo in the stinky bathroom.