Hotel built in 1950, Last complete renovation 2015, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 22, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 12, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 8, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:30, to 23:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 22, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 1
Königsweg 13, 24103 Kiel, Germany
- Station (Kiel Hauptbahnhof) 0.42 km
- City centre (Kiel) 0.8 km
- Airport (Hamburg Airport (HAM)) 76.91 km
- Highway (A215 - Anschluß Westring) 1.14 km
The hotel is conveniently located in the centre of Kiel. The Ostseehalle, the main station, the shopping centre and the pedestrian zone are just a few steps away. The ferry and cruise terminals are within walking distance.
6:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 7,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 0 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Hotel Liegeplatz 13 Kiel by Premiere Classe
The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff.
Clean, simple, cheap, central, quiet.
Equipment in bathroom was a bit cheap and old. The toilet had a problem with continuous flushing and I had to thump it quite hard to stop it. Still, nothing wrong that is not acceptable for the price.
The staff was very friendly and did very well speak English with us. We consider this our problem since our German is very poor and we were in Germany. The breakfast was very impressive. You may consider adding a picture of it to your web site. We also appreciated the free wire-fi.
We would have appreciated expanded cable including BBC and an outlet for hair dryer in the bathroom.