Hotel built in 1960, Last complete renovation 2013, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 14, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 10, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 6, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of apartments 5, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:30, to 20:00, Reception manned at weekends from 06:30, to 18:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 15, Family rooms available 4, Children's beds/cots 2, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 2 rooms, Renovation work planned 2018-01-01, to 2020-01-02, in area other
Brienner Str. 48, 80333 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 0.84 km
- City centre (München) 1.59 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 28.37 km
- Highway (A9 - München-Schwabing) 3.95 km
6:30 AM to 8:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- WLAN operator Telekom
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider Telekom
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Kitchenette in 5 rooms
- Fridge in 15 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 15 rooms
- Microwave oven in 5 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DVD player
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 15 rooms
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Lex
The location was convenient. It was very quiet. Die Lage des Hotels war gut. Es war sehr leise, da im Hinterhof.
The cleanliness was not up to standard. Dirty chairs in the room and the bathroom had mould and limescale all over. Die Reinlichkeit war nicht ausreichend. Schmutzige Stuehle im Zimmer und das Badezimmer hatte an der Badewanne viel Schimmel an den Fugen und der Abtrennung und Kalkablagerungen. Ich habe das bei dem Empfang reklamiert und werde beim naechsten Besuch pruefen, ob man meinen Kommentar angenommen hat.
Very good service. Room was very nice and there was no street noise! It was just great because I really need a couple of nights decent sleep before my long flight back to Australia. The breakfast in the morning is exceptionally good! They present the food really well also and have an array of choices. Very pleased and highly recommended!
It was very quiet and quaint. An excellent breakfast and very clean. Not the largest bathroom but not the smallest. Overall good value for money.
Small hotel with friendly staff an very quite location.
The Hotel has good location. Good breakfast. Rooms with plenty of space. Customer friendly.
price a little high.
No air condition.
Hinterhof- und Garagenambiente, Bett war durchgelegen, im Bad in den Ecken nicht sehr sauber, die Handtücher fusseln beim Abtrocken und kleben auf der Haut
Helpfull and friendly staff. Price! Location.
Very, very good hospitality. The experience was incomparably better than I expected. The location is very good too. I highly recommend this hotel. I can't explain how the price can be this cheap.
The staff was very nice, and the breakfast was delicious. The main hotel is in a courtyard off the street, and as such is very quiet.
The hotel is located in a street that is quite dead at night, which means there are few choices for meals or drinks within walking distance outside of the Löwenbräukeller. If you are placed in the ´´apartment,´´ there is no Internet.