Hotel built in 2004, Last complete renovation 2013, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 122, Number of single rooms 14, Number of double rooms 71, of which have 2 separate beds 50, of which have a double bed 21, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 7, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Number of junior suites 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 32, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 22, Number of business rooms 15, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, No-smoking room 122, Hypoallergenic rooms 24, Family rooms available 5, Children's beds/cots 2
Toompuiestee 19, 10137 Tallinn, Estonia
- Station (Tallinn - Baltic Railway Station) 0.77 km
- City centre (Tallinn ) 1.27 km
- Airport (Tallinn Airport (TLL)) 6.07 km
Peacefully located close to several parks, yet right in the heart of Tallinn, the hotel L`Ermitage is the perfect base to explore this historic city. Within a 10 minutes’ walk, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral can be reached. The harbour is located 2.5 kilometres from the hotel, Tallinn Airport 8 kilometres.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 9 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 9 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Porter service
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Room service
Evaluations of L`Ermitage
Location and helpfulness of front desk staff.
The staff at breakfast looked as though they'd rather be in bed.
Nice location friendly staff customer oriented service calm and chilax
Good quality for little money.
Sauna very expensive!