Hotel built in 1966, Last complete renovation 2014, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 178, Number of single rooms 63, Number of double rooms 115, of which have 2 separate beds 46, of which have a double bed 67, Rooms with connecting door 30, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Number of junior suites 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 79, Number of business rooms 4, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 15445, No-smoking room 175, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 3, Air Plus Meeting Card
Tiergartenstr. 117, 30559 Hanover, Germany
- Station (Hannover Hauptbahnhof) 6.41 km
- City centre (Hannover) 6.31 km
- Airport (Hannover Airport (HAJ)) 14.94 km
- Highway (A37 - Messeschnellweg - Seelhorster Kreuz) 2.92 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 7,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 6,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Parking for women at hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 6,00 EUR
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 22:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Fitness room
- Health and beauty center open from 10:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Swisscom
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 7,00 EUR Provider Swisscom
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 3
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 10 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 168 rooms
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 10 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Meets ISO 14001 environmental management standard
- Changing mat for babies
- Gift vouchers available for Verzehr & Übernachtung
- Express check-out
- Porter service Cost per item 2,00 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Room service from 06:30.00 until 22:30.00
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Leonardo Hotel Hannover
The personnel was able to organize another room.
room 105 is very noisy starting from 6 am.
Clean, everything OK
Close to a park where you can go jogging! Breakfast is good.
The hotel was booked by a big group and the hotel reserved all tables in the bar and restaurant for that group. There was no place to have dinner... I had to leave the hotel to get something to eat... I asked for a place before I did this but was told, there is no place for me... not a very welcoming experience....
It's very excellent .
I did not see!
Definitely, this is not a 4 star hotel! It can not be without air conditioning in the room and with such a very old window insulation. It was quite cold in the room. More, there were dirty glasses on the table and a lot of dust on the commodes. The tram is very old and noisy and makes a bad connection of the hotel with the city center. During the morning, the car is also a bad alternative because of the traffic jam.
It is unfortunate that the publicity does not stress the location - backing onto the very large park.
Great value for the money. Very convenient if you're just having a stop-over in Hannover and want to get back to the Autobahn quickly.
very quiet, nice area with Tiergarten where you can jog/walk. Good food. Clean functonal rooms. Good but small health club. Good access to the Messe.
Not a vacation spot, interior is fine, exterior a bit drap. Sauna small, steam room was not switched on. Restaurant/bar functional but not cosy. Some reception personnel friendly, one lady kept arguing about our bill which was wrong. She was upset and did not even apologize although they tried to bill us an additional breakfast (3 and we stayed two days...). It is more a good 3 stars than 4 stars hotel.
Had slight misunderstanding with item dissappearing from room but manager very apologetic and our stay was excellant
Very nice location in the midst of forest // great experience
Free internet access in teh room would have been nice