Hotel built in 1978, Last complete renovation 2006, Number of floors 25, Total number of rooms 449, Number of single rooms 209, Number of double rooms 230, of which have a double bed 64, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 59, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 14694, No-smoking room 302, Air Plus Meeting Card, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-11-08
Mailänder Str. 1, 60598 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 2.66 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 2.31 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 12.83 km
- Highway (A3 - Bedarfsausfahrt Waldstadion) 3.42 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 24 EUR
- Parking for women at hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 24 EUR
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 02:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider Swiss.com
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Ironing machine for pants
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 20 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 20 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Changing mat for babies
- Business center
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Room service from 06:30.00 until 23:59.00
Evaluations of Leonardo Royal Hotel Frankfurt
I forget my glasses. No answer on email and room service didn't find it/
great, and nice hotel, friendly staff, big rooms
low ceiling in the showering place in the badtube. no grip by stepping out of the bad.
- 80% of the time the hotel is booked with loads of guests booked on European package tours. Breakfast room can be crowded in the morning. - not enough and too small elevatorts. You wait forever. - staircase is more of an outside emergency staircase.
I just had bad impressions in FFM hotels, however, here everything was well, even the staff!!! The rooms were quite large and fantastic! Members of the loyality program enjoyed a glas wine for free...
Price is a little bit high...
The room was great, we had a great view of the city, and the staff were very helpful and friendly.
price of internet access and price of breakfast is much too high
Nice fitness room, good breakfast, large comfortable rooms.
Bathroom quite small, parking difficult to find and expensive. Wireless expensiv, should be included in this price class.
Very good breakfast. Air conditioning works fine. Got a nice and quiet room (non-smoking, as requested).
Telephone system causes problems: although I called the reception to open up the direct phone line to my room, it did not work, inititially.
My second stay there. A very nice place with friendly and supportive staff. The rooms are nice and well equipped. The fillet steak I had was fabulous.
The quality of meals (particularly the fillet steak) is excellent, although the prices are a bit high. Bed mattresses are inconsistent // the first stay there the bed was very confortable. This stay however, the mattress was hard and felt plastic coated.