Hotel built in 1980, Last partial renovation 2001, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 67, Number of single rooms 16, Number of double rooms 46, of which have 2 separate beds 40, of which have a double bed 42, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of junior suites 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 51, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 24, Number of business rooms 25, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Business hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 33
Blvd. Tirou 96, 6000 Charleroi, Belgium
- Station (Charleroi Sud) 0.8 km
- City centre (Charleroi) 0.49 km
- Airport (Brussels Airport (BRU)) 55.03 km
- Highway (Ring) 0.2 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:30.00 and from 18:30 until 22:30.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- Seating area
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Ironing machine for pants in 25 rooms
- Temperature controls in 51 rooms
- Ceiling fan in 16 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Large dogs permitted
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
Evaluations of Leonardo Hotel Charleroi City Center
Nice enough hotel inthe middle of Charleroi.
Breakfast (I had a non-inclusive room rate) was very pricey - so pricey I delined it.
Very good value for money. very clean and well kept.very good location in charleroi.
Food availablity around the area. insufficient light in the room. language problem.
Location is very central, in case you go to visit Cherleroi.
In the pictures hotel looks much, much better than it is in reality. It needs dramatically some renovation. Bathroom seems unrepaired some 20 years.