Style of hotel and ambience
The hotel Leipziger Land in Geithain warmly welcomes its guests to a friendly and personal atmosphere. It provides several modern and comfortable rooms equipped with many amenities such as free Wi-Fi. In the morning, breakfast served and in the evening, guests may enjoy delicious dishes.
Special features of the hotel
rich breakfast bufett, in the evenings tasty snack menu on request in our cosy snack restaurant with terrace, cheap minibar, free parking directly at hotel, conference room holds a maximum of 30 people.
Hotel built in 1994, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 19, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 18, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 11, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 20:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 21:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 19, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-02-28
Bahnhofstr. 11a, 04643 Geithain, Germany
- Station (Geithain) 0.2 km
- City centre (Geithain) 0.3 km
- Airport (Leipzig Halle Airport (LEJ)) 52.4 km
- Highway (Geithain) 4.0 km
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Roof garden
- Fire alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator T-Com
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers
- Vegetarian food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 8 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- Personal shuttle service from next railway station
- Personal shuttle service to next railway station
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Leipziger Land
The hotel is only a 2 min walk from railway station. Room was very clean. Bathroom clean. Breakfast was an extensive menu that was delicious. The receptionist was very accommodating with a wicked sense of humour.
The room was very hot and did not have any air conditioning. If one opened the window, we has to fight with mossies.
Friendly staff, well organised hotel. Stayed here to commute to and from Sachenring for Motogp. Good breakfast
Fantastic !!! Park your car under cover, take the lift,from that level, to your room. A lovely large room with a nice bathroom, fridge and good TV. Breakfast was a delight, everything you wanted and top quality. The gentleman who runs the Hotel is very friendly and helpful and speaks good english. Why can't they all be like this ?
Absolutely nothing. My wife would have stayed there for ever!!!
Excellent modern hotel. Why it hasn't got at least 3 stars, we didn't understand. We arrived early, but that posed no problem - we received a very friendly welcome. We recommend highly
None really. For British guests a tea making facility would make this excellent hotel a perfect one.
Clean and tidy.
Not the best location - nothing locally to do.