Hotel built in 2005, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 66, Total number of rooms 761, of which have 2 separate beds 176, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Certified Spa Hotel
789 Nanjing Road East, 200001 Shanghai, China
- Station (Shanghai - Railway Station) 2.23 km
- City centre (Shanghai) 0.86 km
- Airport (Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA)) 13.95 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Health and beauty center
- Beauty parlor
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- CD player
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Microwave oven
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DVD player
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Le Royal Méridien Shanghai
Although I filled up my membership ID online, the hotel didn't get the info. Please help correct this.
very nice hotel
breakfast options for vegetarians
The location of this hotel is excellent. Subway station is right outside and it connects to 3 lines. Hotel is also very close to tourist spots. Breakfast is very good.
You have to be a bit insistent about rooms and places on breakfast floor. The staff tried to allocate non-popular room (no view, lower floor) and tables at the back during breakfast even when there are better places available. Only people who insist get the best places. Also breakfast cutlery was not that clean.
Nice, comfortable and well located hotel
Access to swining pool difficult to find and not open after 23 h 00
Great Hotel, Great Location!
I always enjoy staying at this hotel and would totally recommend it to anyone.
Nothing to report
- Clean rooms. - good service.
- Colleague on the phone (Service) was friendly but can be more friendlier. - In the bar on the 66th Floor, the chairs near the window had a minimum spending. It would be great if this can be waived for hotel guests.
Excellent customer service. Room was nicely designed. Very good facilities. In terms of price, be sure to look for rates on several websites - there is a very wide range for exactly the same room - for example, ´´single room´´ is the same as a ´´double room´´, but cheaper.
Excellent hotel, new facilities and friendly service staff.