Hotel built in 1997, Last complete renovation 2017, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 140, Rooms with connecting door 20, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 140
115 Avenue Gabriel Peri, 93400 Saint-Ouen, France
- Station (St Lazare) 3.5 km
- City centre (Saint-Ouen) 0.39 km
- Airport (Paris-Orly Airport (ORY)) 19.83 km
- Highway (Autoroute du Nord) 3.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- (Bank) transfer
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fitness room
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
Evaluations of Hôtel Mercure Paris Saint-Ouen
my own bike was welcomed too. it was possible to store it on balcony of the room. I really appreciate it.
if you have to be in St. Ouen for business purposes the allocation is OK.
it seemed that in the hotel once smoking was permitted, at least it was my perception The carpet did not look very new
the restaurant is very good
in the reception the staff this night was not nice // room was dirty, AC did not work
- close to Bosch office, just 15 min. by walk - metro station 5 min walk away. - direct connection to city center.
area nearby the hotel is not very safe. it is not good to walk around alone in the evening.
Room Space and ambiance not as per cost.Wifi in rooms are fading not having good signal strength.
Staff is friendly
Toilet and bathroom not as clean as it should be.
Cleanliness and comfort is very good in this hotel. The staff is also very friendly and helpful. Well located near the metro stations, for easy commute.
They could provide a few small things in the room to make it even more convenient, like a Pen and writing pad, a bottle of water, and a conveniently placed power outlet close to the working table. The power outlets in the room are placed hidden and far away from easy access.