Total number of rooms 18, Number of single rooms 18, Number of double rooms 18, Reception manned from 08:00, to 12:00, Reception manned from 14:00, to 18:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 11
Rte de Lussan - lieu dit"a Baulieu", 32000 Auch, France
- City centre (Auch) 3.09 km
- Airport (Toulouse-Blagnac Airport (TLS)) 59.37 km
2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- American Express
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 13:30.00 and from 19:30 until 21:30.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Children's playground
- Outdoor swimming pool open from 08:00.00 until 20:00.00
- Whirlpool Hourly rate 10,00 EUR
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider 0.00
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Pets permitted Fee per day 8,00 EUR
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Le Domaine de Baulieu Logis
Great location and decor, lovely pool. Rooms well decorated and very pleasant. V comfy beds.
Very little noise insulation between one room and the next especially where there were connecting doors. Also we were quoted 105 Euros per night and charged 125!
Very quiet location with beautiful views of the countryside. The rooms are very clean, air conditioning very quiet (unlike most hotels), beds very comfy. The pool area is great too.
Not really a negative, just be prepared to get your lunch/dinner in town as hotel's catering facilities are quite basic.