Style of hotel and ambience
This family-run hotel offers anything you need to unwind after an eventful day, including indoor pool and Finnish sauna. To recharge your batteries, take a seat in the restaurant with beer garden, and indulge in traditional Franconian dishes. Your room is comfortably furnished and guarantees a restful night’s sleep.
Special features of the hotel
The standard category are Superior rooms located in the main building or in the annex.
Hotel built in 1978, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 61, Number of single rooms 9, Number of double rooms 52, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 61, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 2 rooms
Hauptstr. 5, 96269 Großheirath, Germany
- Station (Coburg) 12.5 km
- City centre (Großheirath) 0.11 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 75.81 km
- Highway (A70 - Scheßlitz) 22.57 km
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Indoor pool open from 07:00.00 until 21:00.00
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Changing mat for babies
- Baby monitor available
- Porter service Cost per item 0,00 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service from 06:00.00 until 22:00.00
Evaluations of Landhotel Steiner
Gut ausgestattetes ruhig gelegenes Hotel, hatte ein großes Zimmer mit Balkon. Die Renovierung der Zimmer mit einer Mischung aus hellem und dunklen Holz ist aus meiner Sicht gut gelungen.
Der neu gestaltete Gastraum des Restaurants ist für meinen Geschmack etwas zu hell / steril geraten.
The wellness and the kindness of the employees was very good.
The quality of the bathroom/shower wasn't really good and I was wondering why I couldn't get some water/coffee by myself when having breakfast.
We were pleasantly surprised by the size of the suite we were given. The hotel decor was very interesting, colourful and characteristic.
Staff were not easy to find, and instructions regarding hotel facilities should have been more detailed.