Hotel built in 1996, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 15, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 5, of which have 2 separate beds 1, of which have a double bed 6, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 1, Number of junior suites 1, Number of apartments 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 09:00, to 12:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 15, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 2
Kleinbouslar 11, 41812 Erkelenz, Germany
- Station (Erkelenz) 5.0 km
- City centre (Erkelenz) 5.0 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 40.0 km
- Highway (A46 - Erkelenz-Süd) 5.51 km
The hotel is situated in a quiet location in Erkelenz-Kleinbouslar, near the motorways A46, A61 and A4. Numerous hiking and biking trails in the surrounding area are ideal for excursions. In addition, tennis courts and a riding school are nearby.
7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:30.00 until 21:00.00 Closed friday,saturday,sunday
- Children's playground
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 09:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 03:00 o'clock to 06:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Fridge in 4 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 4 rooms
- Microwave oven in 4 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 3 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Water boiler in room
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- Changing mat for babies
- Baby monitor available
- Shuttle service to the central station Fee 10,00 EUR
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Landhaus Göddertzhof
Staff and standards were excellent room was perfect h
Would benefit from a full time bar and restaurant
Great place to stay.
Beautiful location, quiet and restful. Excellent, large rooms with nice baths.
Town is a taxi ride away. Hotel offers breakfast only, all other meals require some travel.
The stay at your hotel was very pleasant and we appreciate keeping tradition .
Beautiful location and renovation works have been done very well. Room quiet, and clean. We had a warm welcome from the lady of the house. Breakfast was typically German fare and of excellent quality. A list of local restaurants was given to us where we have dinner.
We did not have a mini bar or coffee making facilities in our room. If they were elsewhere in the establishment we were not told. Although the lady that welcomed us spoke fairly good English all the written information was in German. I did find the smoking room with a fridge with beer and wine but no kettle to make a drink. I think that either a kettle in the room 9, or in each room would be really good idea and a welcome addition to all guests.
We were not looking for sports/wellness facilities.
We asked for a room with a bath but on arrival found there was none available.
we booked the hotel for valentines, it was a beautiful hotel in beautiful surroundings. it is imperitive that a car is needed for the visit as the hotel does not serve dinner nor lunch and the nearest town that is good is erkelelnz which is 6km from the hotel. that was the only downfall. We thouroughly enjoyed the stay.
Beautiful, quaint, quiet. An overall excellent experience. Very pleasant staff, terrific breakfast (a little expensive) but hey, so what. Overall wonderful experience, highly recommended.
I have stayed here a few time and always found the place and the surroundings excellent and good value for money