Hotel built in 1972, Last complete renovation 2011, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 1, Total number of rooms 22, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 18, of which have 2 separate beds 1, of which have a double bed 8, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of apartments 8, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 22:00, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 08:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 08:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, Holiday hotel, Health and beauty hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 22, Hypoallergenic rooms 1, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-06-10
Wahlde 4, 49434 Neuenkirchen-Vörden - Neuenkirchen, Germany
- Station (Neuenkirchen (Oldb.)) 4.0 km
- City centre (Neuenkirchen) 2.45 km
- Airport (Münster Osnabrück Airport (FMO)) 50.42 km
- Highway (A1 - Hansalinie - Neuenkirchen/Vörden) 2.48 km
8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 6 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 14:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sunbathing lawn
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Sauna Fee 6 EUR
- Turkish bath Hourly rate 5 EUR
- Sun umbrellas
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:30 o'clock to 07:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider Hoteleigen
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Fridge in 14 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Shuttle service to the central station Fee 5 EUR
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Bike rental
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Land-gut-Hotel Wahlde
The quiet and pleasant landscape
Lack of an english TV channel.
While location is defiitely country side, it was a very comfortable place to stay - also for families with smaller children. Rooms are nice and clean and food was excellent.
Spent only one night and an evening. Hope to come back sooner than later and be able to take better advantage of the relaxing environment, rent a bike and enjoy the nature around.
Everything was exellent!
very friendly and helpful staff. good location, wonderful to be able to go for a nice walk after long day's drive. The dinner was good value and hearty with a nice house wine. We enjoyed our stay and will probably come back: We would definitely recommend the hotel to others.
our fault, but we forgot to ask for a non-smoking room so the one we got smelled of smoke. we opened the windows/door, which helped. But...in the restaurant there was a large group of smokers and since their room (which was separate, but only in name) opened into the main dining room, it was sort of unpleasant when we were eating dinner. We could better understand the smoke in the room when we saw this. The room was very pleasant with a fabulous view over the surrounding countryside. However, the soundproofing out to the hallway was not as good as it could have been, as we could distinctly hear the conversations there from other guests. Having said these things, we liked the hotel and the staff and will probably stay there again...remembering to ask for a non-smoking room in a quiet location.
Nice sylvan setting with walking trail.
Somewhat difficult to find.
We enjoyed our stay and will book again at this well run hotel.
Good geographical position, silent place in the wood. Satellite TV.
No soap in the toilets/bathrooms, the linen can be a bit more clean, very 'base' breakfast.