Hotel built in 1909, Last complete renovation 1909, Last partial renovation 2003, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 63, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 51, of which have 2 separate beds 26, of which have a double bed 18, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, Number of suites (separate rooms) 7, Number of rooms with air conditioning 63, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Motel, Holiday resort, family-run hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking room 2, Family rooms available 7, Children's beds/cots 2
Viale A. Gramsci galleria B, N°14, 56125 Pisa, Italy
- Station 0.0 km
- City centre (Pisa) 0.73 km
- Airport (Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (PSA)) 2.9 km
- Highway (Pisa centro) 1.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 13,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 13,00 EUR
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 2 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 04:00 o'clock to 07:00 o'clock
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 2 EUR Provider adsl
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Iron + ironing board in 5 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 40 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Porter service Cost per item 1,50 EUR
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 13 EUR
- Shuttle service to the trade fair Fee 13 EUR
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Welcome drink
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 09:00.00 until 20:00.00
Evaluations of La Pace
The hotel was very close to the train station, in good surroundings, and within walking distance of all the sights we visited in Pisa. The staff was friendly and helpful, the cost very reasonable.
This is not a negative about the hotel, but a caution that the Google map and directions are not accurate and sent us well out of the way in getting to the hotel. It really is right across from the train station, as the hotel information says.
Very Friendly nothing too much trouble
Keep up the good service
Very nice hotel with a good room size, and very friendly and helpful staff.
Very friendly and cooperative staff who organised a fully locked and secure garage for our overloaded car and bicycles. Hotel clean and correct, if a little old fashioned in furnishings.
The surrounding area is close to the railway station and lacking charm, to say the least. Not a big issue however: easy walking to the more interesting parts of town.
Well positioned. Friendly barman. Comfortable large bed. Clean linen and towels. Satisfactory breakfast
Run down feel. 6th floor corridor was grim. Decor in our room 622 was grim and quite offputting on arrival.
Price fine for a well located hotel just outside the Central Train Station.
Only negative point: The elevator was very old and noisy and could be heard numerous times late in the evening and early in the morning. Nothing for light sleep!
The owner and staff were very good and helpful, especially the half Filipino man who served during breakfast who gave us good tips to go to Cinque Terre. I don't remember his name, but I would commend him for his friendliness and good service.
Unfortunately, the position where the hotel is, especially around the back area seems unsafe. Someone made a nasty comment to my husband about me in Italian. It really gave us the creeps and other people in the hotel also agree. They do not really have thier own car park space so it was tricky to get our car out for the day and just hope there is a space when you get back.
very friendly staff/ good breakfast for an italian hotel
room too close from the lift (number 320): noise from the lift.