Last complete renovation 2001, Last partial renovation 2002, Total number of rooms 22, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 10, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 12, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 23:59, Reception manned from 07:00, to 23:59, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking room 22, Family rooms available 2
Strassburger Str. 1, 70435 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 5.09 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 6.06 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 15.92 km
- Highway (A81 - Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen) 4.62 km
7:00 AM to 11:59 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 11:59 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Car park is a 5-minute walk away
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 3,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Water boiler in room
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 9 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 9 EUR
- Welcome drink
- Room service until 00:00.00
Evaluations of La Ferté
1. Close to S-Bahn and U-Bahn station. 2. Friendly stuff.
1. Internet access fee - 3 Euros per day. Cannot buy for several days only for the whole stay period. 2. No breakfast at all only in the nearby cafe. 3. Barking dogs, mooing cows and the tractor are a daily reality if you have a room from the back street. 4. Very loud and noisy due to U-Bahn stops, shutters do not reduce the noise. 5. Rooms are tiled up and give bathroom impression. 6. Tiny rooms and bathroom is so small it is difficult to move around. 7. Ecologically unfriendly, towels are replaced with fresh ones every day, and not upon request. 8. Reception and hotel rooms are in two different buildings.
the terrace was good
small room, construction area was nearby and noisy.
Central area near U-bahn, good sound proof room, decent wifi speed (with cost)
Room is very small, window open out to rubbish area with unpleasant smell.
Good public transportation facilities. A few minutes of walk to the stations of U7 and U15 lines. Every 2 to 3 minutes you can take them to which are connected to Stuttgart Main Station or or nice places. In addition, walk from the hotel to the nearest S bahn station just takes 10 minutes.
1. Very small room 2. Quite often the reception cannot speak English 3. Very noisy due to close to road and U lines 4. No breakfast 5. Service is not good, e.g. there is no room to book for one night. on the other hand, the hotel staff said 3 nights booking is possible.
Close position to 3 different train stations gives you high mobility. Around are some Bars.
Hotel provide no breakfast, instead you get a discount at close bakery shop. It is noisy because close train stations and people are on the street in the night.
Noisy rooms. Beware that5a simgle rooms are very small.
Very conveniently located with two metro stations just outside the hotel. In case you miss one train, you can always catch the other. Shopping and restaurants are also all around the hotel. ATM is just next door Very friendly hotel staff Room was very small but very well maintained. Good utilization of space even in a very tiny bathroom Room was located on top floor and had access to the terrace. A good place to spend the evening with a beer or a book Hotel block also has a small courtyard at the gate if you want to laze out the mornings or evenings I found this hotel very convenient for my business trip
Very tiny room with a roof window. Hesitated to keep the window open due to bees and pigeons outside Room was on the 4th floor without a lift. A challenge to haul up the luggage No in house breakfast but you get a special price breakfast across the road. If you don't mind walking across, the bakery is rather very good
Helpful staff and pretty good location to my office and to the Main station. Room was clean and it's good for just short-staying duration (1-2 days)
The hotel as just next to the cow-house.. so the smell everytime I came back the room is damnly bad... Room was small, no breakfast included and no WI-FI included (3euro/day).. so, I think that the price is too high comparing to real values. At the same rate, I think many other hotels (different areas with sam Stue distance tottgart hbf) could be much better in quality perspective.
low price, prompt and friendly service, no breakfast charge if you don't want no breakfast
my room was a small room (3mx3m) plus 2mx1m bathroom maximum, but included a small double bed(!!) This hotel is not much more than a roof over your head near the next Strassenbahn If you need style and plush, go somewhere else and pay more. I did not need it, so no problem.
Room was clean,Ambience was good
Staff is totally unfriendly