Hotel built in 1987, Last complete renovation 2001, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 108, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 102, of which have 2 separate beds 20, of which have a double bed 82, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:30, to 23:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 95, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-06-30
Hohenfelder Str. 12, 56068 Koblenz, Germany
- Station (Koblenz Hbf) 1.36 km
- City centre (Koblenz) 0.68 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 64.5 km
- Highway (A48 - Koblenz-Nord) 0.0 km
6:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 6,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Kurfürst Balduin Cityhotel
The Hotel is very conveniently located next to the old town so that we were able to walk around to the sites and restaurants. We were surprised how quiet it was in the hotel - we were not bothered at all by noise outside or inside. We also appreciated being able to use the underground garage without additional cost. It was perfect fot our stay.
Really nice location next to the old centre. Nothing fancy but good value for the money.
Rooms a bit tired but clean
Location - at the border between old town and new town.
No air-conditioning. The room was quite hot in late July.
The room was pleasant and clean. The breakfast was excellent and the hotel staff were very helpful. the location is excellent for Altstadt.
Clean, comfortable, and spacious room.
Breakfast was a little lacking.
We loved this hotel . It was within a few minutes walking distance of the Deutsches Eck, the Mosel and the Rhein. The Altstadt was literally just over the road and the Lohr Center was just up the road. Over the road is a newly furbished bar where we also got a very nice welcome . We also liked the security of the underground car park for our car. Our stay in Koblenz was made very enjoyable thanks to the hotel.
rooms at back of hotel are quiet, helpful, friendly staff, great breakfasts