Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 26, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 16, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 12, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Number of apartments 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 03:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 01:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:30, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 8, Family rooms available 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-08-31
Am Bollwerk 1-5, 50667 Cologne, Germany
- Station (Köln Hauptbahnhof) 0.46 km
- City centre (Köln) 0.46 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 15.09 km
- Highway (A559 - Anschluß Köln-Deutz) 1.38 km
8:00 AM to 2:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 4:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 20,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Security patrolled car park
- Parking for women at hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 20,00 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 08:30.00 until 01:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sunbathing lawn
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider Kunibert
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 1 rooms
- Fridge in 1 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 22 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Porter service Cost per item 4,00 EUR
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Limousine service
- Local map and destination/city information in Mandarin
Evaluations of Kunibert der Fiese
Good location, friendly staff.
Bathroom was not clean. Very noisy.
Well located in Cologne old town // view in Rhein river // nice to go if you're a tourist who wish to visit Cologne city (Cologne Dom/museums/old town/restaurants/shopping centers around) // inexpensive // friendly staff, especially with ladies!
Very noisy place in Summer, especially if your room is on Rhein river side, as all restaurants are at ground floor // room quality depends on what you're looking for (old TV, soft mattress, shower gel sometimes missing, smoke smell)
Very convenient for city centre, riverside area and the Hauptbahnhof (main station). Certainly good value for money and recommended.
We booked a twin room at 59 euros, only to be allocated a double room which we had not booked. When we asked for the room to be changed to what we had booked we were charged an extra 10 euros despite the original cost having been agreed and confirmed in writing beforehand. The staff were very unfriendly - I would not use this hotel again.
A location to die for. try to get a river side room.
Very small room
Great location and friendly staff. For no extra charge we had a room with a view of the river. Good value for money.
The fan was broken in the bathroom which was very stuffy. Also the breakfast items were substandard: the only hot food was boiled eggs, and the cheese and fruits were out of date.
The flow of water to the shower needs to be more regulated to avoid burns to the user. One of the staff was not at all friendly until his better sense prevailed.
Rooms very much needed additional lighting for evening. One could see to read in bed, but not to get dressed for dinner. Elevator was questionable.
Dining staff was arguing loudly with what appeared to be management we were trying to check in to the hotel. This was taking the attention of the desk clerk.
for same prize I have received an apartment, location is great for holiday
difficult to find on map