Style of hotel and ambience
If you like your independence while on holiday, this bed and breakfast pension is a good choice. Make yourself at home in the inviting rooms, and benefit from attractive amenities. Breakfast is offered in the morning, but you can also feel free to make your own in the communal kitchen.
Special features of the hotel
The owner can arrange a shuttle to and from the airport at any time and the assistance of their customers who must deliver the rental car or want to print the boarding pass of the plane.
Hotel built in 1960, Last complete renovation 2011, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 6, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 3, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which have a double bed 3, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 6, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 10:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 0, Number of business rooms 0, Hotel, City hotel, Airport hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 6, Hypoallergenic rooms 0, Family rooms available 4, Children's beds/cots 6, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 5 rooms
Via Salvatore Badalamenti 246, 90045 Cinisi, Italy
- Station (Stazione Cinisi/Terrasini) 0.0 km
- City centre (Cinisi) 0.43 km
- Airport (Palermo / Punta Raisi Airport (PMO)) 2.15 km
- Highway (A29) 0.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Garden terrace
- Solarium Fee 0 EUR
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 03:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 03:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Microwave oven
- Ironing machine for pants
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 6 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 6 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Changing mat for babies
- Baby monitor available
- Washing machine for guests
- Express check-out
- Porter service Cost per item 0 EUR
- Shuttle service to the central station Fee 0 EUR
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 15 EUR
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Personal shuttle service from next railway station
- Personal shuttle service to next railway station
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 3 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of Kunesias Cinisi B & B
nice, big room and friendly host, nice breakfast, Excellent for stay close to airport.
Claudio was amazing. After navigating Sicily for a week, it was a relief arriving at Kunesias and having Claudio guide us through the final tasks the night before an early flight back home. He is an amazing host, making sure his guests needs are attended to. THANK YOU!!!
Services offered by the owner including bus or train station pick-up, ride to & from a nice rest. & ride to the airport for a small fee if needed. Speaks English.
None. It was perfect for a short stay near Palermo airport.
The owner was so helpful he even took us on a drive to the airport so we would know how to get there in our car the next morning. He had breakfast ready for us at 4:30 AM. Great location!
There was nothing negative.
Claudio, the host. He is an amazing person. He will do anything possible to make your stay pleasurable.
None. We only spent less than a day there but in the time he picked us up and took us to the airport at 4:45 A.M. For our 6:30 return flight, spent 45 min. On the computer helping us with our boarding passes, drove us to an excellent restaurant for our last dinner in Sicily, and had breakfast ready for us at 4:00 so he could drive us to the airport. A minimal charge of 15e for trips to and from the airport was our best investment of our vacation. Taxis would cost 3x that amount and the service is unmatched
the owner and staff are customer focused. Trips to airport and breakfast @ 4:45 AM top the list.
I can highly recommend B&B Kunesias and hope to come back soon. Claudio and his family are doing a fantastic job to make the guests feel at home. I really appreciated their help to get me and from the airport, and to restaurant Grace.
best coffee we had in hotels in Sicily. Very helpful owner.
Excellent starting point for our trip - close to the airport + owners gave us a lift to and from a very pleasant local restaurant.
A little tucked away in the one-way system - worth double checking directions - especially if you are arriving after dark.