Hotel built in 2000, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 43, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 35, of which have 2 separate beds 34, of which have a double bed 9, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 20:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 21:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of luxury rooms 12, Number of business rooms 20, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 43
Leyergasse 6, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
- Station (Heidelberg Hbf) 3.07 km
- City centre (Heidelberg) 2.74 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 69.3 km
- Highway (A656 - Bergheimer Straße) 3.31 km
7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:30.00 until 00:00.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 13 rooms
- Room safe
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Kulturbrauerei Brauhaus
Great location for anybody looking for historical enviromment
Nice room ... clean and fancy bathroom.
Weak internet , not available at all in some times. Last morning breakfast was limited and minimal
Nice room, clean and spacious, even had shampoo and soap in the bathroom, which was unusual to find on this trip. Location in Heidelberg was very good. Public underground parking garage is close.
No air-conditioning, which is not unusual in Germany, but it was hot.
Polite and helpful staff, great location and tasty local dishes and beers in the restaurant
Very nice location, good food and good beer
WiFi quality not impressive
very friendly and helpful staff
The hotel is very close to different interesting places.
i miss a air condition in the room.
Very nice small hotel central located. Good food both breakfast and dinner
Only minus is the wi-fi veeeeery slow not really usable
Centrally located. Very quiet and quaint. In a brewery for those beer lovers. Beer is good. Didn't try the meals except breakfast.
Slippery floors. Needs updating. Breakfast is very basoc for 12 Euros.
The hotel staff was very kindly.