Hotel built in 2001, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 90, Number of single rooms 37, Number of double rooms 53, of which have 2 separate beds 6, of which have a double bed 47, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, Number of apartments 3, Number of rooms with air conditioning 90, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, Certified Design Hotel, No-smoking room 90, Hypoallergenic rooms 1, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-09-15
Theodor-Heuss-Str. 25, 85055 Ingolstadt, Germany
- Station (Ingolstadt Hauptbahnhof) 3.93 km
- City centre (Ingolstadt) 1.36 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 53.8 km
- Highway (A9 - Ingolstadt-Nord) 1.78 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 1,00 EUR Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 6,50 EUR
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:30.00 until 14:30.00 and from 17:30 until 23:00.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 05:00 o'clock to 06:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 2,00 EUR Cost per day 10,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection
- Analogue modem connection in 90 rooms
- Room safe
- Ironing machine for pants in 2 rooms
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 90 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Individually controlled ventilation in 90 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Porter service Cost per item 5,00 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Kult-Hotel
Cleanliness, Front desk courtesy, Vicinity to Continental office.
The Shower holder was found broken on the first day of stay, and was not repaired until the last day.
Someone entered my room during absence. Then someone broke my suitcase key and stole cash from the suitcase. Hotel informed the issue to police but no action taken for prevention for the future. Service itself is not bad, but I don't give rate from above.
kein freies WLAN/ Internet!
Friendliness of all hotel staff I thought the room prices very expensive Location with regards to Schaeffler plant was good, only 5-10 mins. drive.
No coffee/tea making facilities in room. Separate charge for internet access Charge for use of basement garage parking when the outside parking area was full Location with regards to downtown area required taxi or drive/parking.
Very friendly staff, extremely clean room & very modern and upscale! Great Restuarant, too!
the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful // the breakfast was great // there is also an Italian restaurant where you eat.
no wi-fi in the hotel room // the electric lighting was very poor in the hotel room // the hotel is located in an extremely noisy intersection.
Position. Close to Conti Ingolstadt plant and to the Center of Ingolstadt as well.
Room painted in Noir, No air conditioning.
No free internet
They could accept the duration change from 3 days to 2 days on short notice due to my sickness. It was appreciated.
Original reservation said breakfast is excluded, then I did not take any breakfast during my stay, however breakfast is charged on my bill in the end.