Hotel built in 1962, Last partial renovation 2010, Total number of rooms 20, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 17, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 13, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Number of apartments 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 12:00, Reception manned at weekends from 15:00, to 20:00, Reception manned from 08:00, to 12:00, Reception manned from 15:00, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 1, Family rooms available 1
Kirchenstr. 17, 54294 Trier, Germany
- Station (Trier Hbf) 6.53 km
- City centre (Trier) 5.98 km
- Airport (Luxembourg-Findel International Airport (LUX)) 28.5 km
- Highway (A64 - Trier) 5.83 km
3:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
3:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:00.00 until 22:30.00 Closed tuesday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Kugel
every expectation was meet
nothing at all
Preis/Leistung ist sehr gut.
Very friendly staff and the food in the restaurant was first class.
Parking is the only problem but we managed ok.
Good experience, except the heavy smell (odour) on the corridor to the room. But of course it is a minor thing, maybe.
in quiet location, great breakfast
shower door broken, shower head holder was broken, no restaurant on saturday night, long way from town
We asked for a non-smoking room, but everything was smoky.
Excellent value for money and helpful, friendly staff.
Parking lot could be bigger - somewhat of a tight squeeze.
friendly service, very good breakfast buffet.
sometimes problems with finding a close by parking lot. After 22:00 hrs it is easier!