Hotel built in 1982, Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 66, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 56, of which have 2 separate beds 56, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 12, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 12, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:30, to 22:30, Reception manned from 06:30, to 22:30, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, Health and beauty hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Winter sports hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, Certified Ski Alpine Hotel, Certified Ski Nordic Hotel, No-smoking room 30, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-08-24
Am Brandholz, 83471 Berchtesgaden, Germany
- Station (Salzburg - Hauptbahnhof) 20.89 km
- City centre (Berchtesgaden) 0.68 km
- Airport (Salzburg Airport (SZG)) 18.28 km
- Highway (A8 - Bad Reichenhall) 16.75 km
7:30 AM to 11:30 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:30 AM to 11:30 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 4,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Sunbathing lawn
- Garden terrace
- Turkish bath
- Health and beauty center open from 08:00.00 until 19:00.00
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Seating with armrests in reception area
- Interior lighting in public areas with motion sensors
- Within walking distance of public transport max. 500m
- Background music not louder than 40 db
- Car parking is near the entrance, min. 350 cm wide and on firm ground.
- Various main meals available for half or full board
- Easy-to-read menu (font at least Arial 12)
- Table service
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Fridge in 66 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Separate reading light for bed
- Separate luggage storage space
- Separate coat rack
- Spacious wardrobe (linen shelf, hanging options)
- Bed at least 100 cm wide (single bed), at least 180 cm (double bed)
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 9,50 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 9,50 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 21:00.00
- Chemist and doctor can be contacted via reception
- Excursion offers, e.g. for day trips or other excursions which can be run either unescorted or for groups
- Information material about the hotel, region and local events
Evaluations of Kronprinz Alpenhotel
Location, view from room, size and facilities of room. Friendly helpful staff. Ideal base for visiting sights in the area. Excellent food. Secure parking.
Underground parking was available at no extra charge.
Very handy, comfortable facility. Loved the mountain views!
Would benefit from fans in the rooms on hot days/nights. HATED the smoking allowed in the downstairs bar/cafe.
Very convenient. We would stay there again and recommend it to others.
Very good breakfast buffet with broad choice of food and good quality. Relaxed breakfast atmosphere in the room (absolutely no busy cantina flair like in some other hotels). Check out time 11:00 am, which allows some longer sleeping and a relaxed breakfast.
very well kept hotel,great staff,good food,location with a nice view
vending machine needs refilled more often, the resturant is very hot no ventilation,uncomfortable in the evening.
The shower is not strong at all The warm parking wasn't recommended by hotel's staff even though it is recommended in room's book
Great location. Very friendly staff. More spacious than expected. Very good breakfast although the selection was limited. Not a Hilton but great for 1-3 days.
No hot water for showers in the morning. Didn't stay long enough to troubleshoot (one night).
Great location, Great Views, wonderful food and drink. This was a great experience - my traveling companions did not speak German and the staff was very accomodating. I will definitely stay here again!