Hotel built in 1915, Last complete renovation 1996, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 10, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 4, of which have 2 separate beds 0, of which have a double bed 4, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 11:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 10
Zieglergasse 24, 70372 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 3.23 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 4.22 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 12.77 km
- Highway (A81 - Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen) 8.49 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage is a 10-minute walk away
- Garden terrace
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Within walking distance of public transport max. 500m
- Background music not louder than 40 db
- Car parking is near the entrance, min. 350 cm wide and on firm ground.
- All meals also available as small portions (reduced price)
- Easy-to-read menu (font at least Arial 12)
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider Hotzplotz
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Separate reading light for bed
- Bed at least 50 cm high
- Bed at least 100 cm wide (single bed), at least 180 cm (double bed)
- Hooks for bath robes in bathroom
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 20 EUR
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Chemist and doctor can be contacted via reception
- Various daily newspapers available
- Excursion offers, e.g. for day trips or other excursions which can be run either unescorted or for groups
- Information material about the hotel, region and local events
Evaluations of Krone
mold in the bathroom, very noisy
Close to centre of Bad Cannstatt with nice restaurants. Easy to drive to Bosch Rexroth at Löwentorstrasse.
No parking place nearby. No reception. Very small rooms. Fungus inside the shower. Reservation of multiple rooms charged by my creadit card. High price. Limited breakfast.
I arrived at 22:45. After half an hour of ringing and phoning the hotel staff I got contact. They said I did not book a room and let met stand in front of the hotel. Luckily found a room at Motel One about 10 minutes walk from this hotel.
Morning breakfast available Easy to commute other areas You can find many restaurant's near this hotel!
Room is very small. There is not enough space to keep your luggage itself. Noise level in the room is high, since located near main road. Wi-Fi connection available only in ground and first floor.
Good position for this hotel // friendly recepetion.
have to say hotel in Stuttgart is really expensive.
Very good location. Very clean and very good shower.
Very basic facilities.