Hotel built in 1900, Last complete renovation 1999, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 60, Number of single rooms 26, Number of double rooms 34, of which have 2 separate beds 34, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 60, Hotel closed from 2009-12-20, to 2010-01-04, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 60, Children's beds/cots 1, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-12-31
Schottstr. 1-5, 55116 Mainz, Germany
- Station (Mainz Hbf) 0.16 km
- City centre (Mainz) 0.93 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 20.4 km
- Highway (A60 - Mainz-Hechtsheim) 3.32 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Garage is a 3-minute walk away
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 51 rooms
- Temperature controls in 60 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 9 rooms
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 6,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 6,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Königshof
very close to the train station, good breakfast, on eof the best value for money hotels in the area
dated decoration and not very comfortable beds
Easy to reach (2 min. walk from Mainz central station), quiet rooms, friendly staff.
nothing to complain about.
Very friendly and responsive staff
Noisy from outside if you have a room to the street. Very small bathroom. Shower: blocked drain, damaged rack, scaled jets -but this was repaired on the same day
Das Zimmer war bequem und gross genung. Die Lage gegenüber vom Bahnhof war besonders für uns praktisch. Das Frühstuck war auch sehr gut. Ich war mit meinem 41 jähriger Sohn.
Fairly clean room. Nice bathroom.
Neighbors had TV on loudly until at least 4 a.m., when I finally fell asleep.
I do not know whether they had sport facilities. I do not use them anyway. There is some noise from the street.
Cannot evaluate Sports etc. as I would not use it. I do not know whether there was any. Noise was from street level, not from other rooms.
Quite satisfactory. Breakfast standard for this type of hotel. but nothing special
Excellent location. Room had bright bathroom with good shower facility.
Room overlooked the front and was noisy throughout the night with many people shouting. I think there are night spots very near. The breakfast was adequate but there was poor selection of fruit and the staff sometimes had to be reminded to replenish the dishes.
We enjoyed our stay. Every staff member was very, very helpful. They were courteous and friendly.
We were glad to have not rented a car as the lack of parking would have presented a huge problem for us.