Hotel built in 1970, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 21, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 13, of which have 2 separate beds 11, of which have a double bed 5, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 21, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 13:30, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 0, Number of business rooms 0, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking room 5, Hypoallergenic rooms 0, Children's beds/cots 0, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 0 rooms
merkez, 17000 Canakkale, Turkey
- City centre (Çanakkale) 1.09 km
- Airport (Çanakkale Airport (CKZ)) 1.76 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 3 EUR
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 07:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 0
- Satellite TV
- Temperature controls
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Konak Hotel
Very friendly staff - they helped us organise tours at the last minute. The location was very central.
Not the hotels fault but as it is so central you will be woken up at 5.30am with the morning prayers.
Location and value for money.
The great location. The cheap car park near the hotel. The good breakfast.This hotel is a very good value.
The bathroom is a little bit small.