Hotel built in 1726, Last complete renovation 1972, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 14, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 6, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 4, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:30, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking room 11, Renovation work planned 2016-11-05, to 2016-11-05, in area room, Renovation work planned 2016-11-05, to 2016-11-05, in area lobby, Renovation work planned 2016-11-05, to 2016-11-05, in area restaurant
Hagdorn 10a - 12, 45468 Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany
- Station (Mülheim Hbf) 0.62 km
- City centre (Mülheim an der Ruhr) 0.21 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 17.22 km
- Highway (DU-Kaiserberg) 5.0 km
8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
9:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- (Bank) transfer
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 5 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Kölner Hof
Good breakfast, greek restaurant in the hotel, friendly personel, central location
Rooms last furnished in the 70s, first received a key to a room, that was already occupied by another guest not much parking space
Very friendly, good local food.
Minimum parking spaces, room very small.
Clean, friendly, fully sufficient for a night's sleep. Competing with Youth Hostel, just offering single room with own bath room.
Light in bathroom strong yellowish and not bright (shaving/makeup). As expected, no elevantor and very basic + old equipment.
Centrally located, excellent price performance ratio, good food!
Very friendly staff and an excellent value for the amount of money you pay. I booked the breakfast and it was very nice and so much that I wasn't able to finish.