Style of hotel and ambience
The Koenigsaecker is a family-run and comfortable hotel. Guests can taste delicious international and regional specialities in its restaurant.
Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 9, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 7, of which have a double bed 7, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned from 07:00, to 23:59, Earliest check-in 11:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 2
Zeppelinstr. 299, 88048 Friedrichshafen, Germany
- Station (Lindau Hbf) 24.38 km
- City centre (Friedrichshafen) 5.26 km
- Airport (Zürich Airport (ZRH)) 68.76 km
- Highway (A96 - Weißensberg) 25.47 km
7:00 AM to 11:59 PM
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:00.00 until 00:59.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Vegetarian food available
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Parking directly by the hotel
Evaluations of Koenigsaecker
Easy to get by bus and train
People smoking in the bar
Room is next to the road, very noisy.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. In addition to breakfast I had two excellent meals in the restaurant with some great local beer and schnapps.
Hotel staff are very friendly. Excellent personal relations.
Rooms need to be cleaned before a new guest arrives