Last partial renovation 2013, Total number of rooms 77, Number of single rooms 48, Number of double rooms 29, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 25, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 7, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Rooms with connecting door 1, Reception manned at weekends from 06:30, to 21:00, Reception manned from 06:30, to 21:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 10:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 27, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Convent/monastery hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 77, Hypoallergenic rooms 22, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 4
Carl-Netter-Str. 7, 77815 Bühl, Germany
- Station (Bühl) 1.5 km
- City centre (Bühl) 0.53 km
- Airport (Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (FKB)) 9.96 km
- Highway (Bühl) 5.0 km
This hotel is situated in the centre of Bühl. Its idyllic location is ideal for numerous hikes. Explore the circular and nature trails, and switch off from your everyday routine. At regular intervals on the way, you have fantastic viewpoints looking over the Rhine Valley and the themed drive, Schwarzwaldhochstrasse (Black Forest High Road).
6:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:30 AM to 9:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:30.00 until 14:00.00 and from 18:00 until 20:00.00
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 5,00 EUR
- Separate luggage store
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Washing machine for guests
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Towels changed every 3 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Kloster Maria Hilf
Very quiet, Fresh air, Clean condition!
The breakfast is good.
If WLAN could be better and cheap, it will be better.
The room is comfortable.
If the WLAN is stronger in the room, it will be perfect.
If the free wifi could be for several devices, it will be better.
very clean and quiet
Internet ist not so stable
It's quiet in the yard.
No Unionpay available; Soundproof of walls not good; Room cleaning not in time; No enough option for breakfast.
Breakfast quite late. 07:30. Not sufficient while on business trip.
close to city center
no internet included