Hotel built in 2018, Number of floors 11, Total number of rooms 400, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 400
No. 18 Yonghe Road, 214023 Wuxi, China
- Station (Wuxi Train Station) 6.0 km
- City centre (Wuxi) 3.01 km
- Airport (Sunan Shuofang International Airport (WUX)) 18.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Indoor pool
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Crowne Plaza WUXI CITY CENTER
Not a lot of visitors in Hotel.
A little older hotel
Breakfast Room quality
English speaker staff is not good in quality for such a hotel that affects Friendliness and Competence level of hotel negatively.
Ambience - cleanliness.
They expect large deposit money to be paid during by card check in. It is expected that this gets refunded in card - but this transaction needs to be tracked
Helpful for booking taxi, prompt people at Restaurant, Gym, Pool extra. 700 meters away from Metro, McDonald's etc.
The supporting staff is having good behavior, even though they struggle a little difficult for English speaking. Hotel Wi-fi is not reliable much, pls have own backup data connection if you need.
fitness and swimming close at 21:30 noise of room
breakfast table not well prepared
the concierge is very helpful
too much mirrors in room
No VPN necessary.
There is a KTV on level 3, or so. Can be heard very well on level 8 during the night // )
Good room and facilities Friendly staff
A little costlier than expected.
someone knocked the door and asked to deal with rubbish at 7 o' clock in the evening, which I think is not the waitress, because no rubbish in the room.