Hotel built in 1804, Last complete renovation 1998, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 49, Number of single rooms 16, Number of double rooms 33, of which have 2 separate beds 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 14200, No-smoking room 36, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 2
Alter Markt 1-3, 69412 Eberbach, Germany
- Station (Heidelberg Hbf) 23.39 km
- City centre (Eberbach) 0.38 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 70.36 km
- Highway (A656 - Bergheimer Straße) 23.63 km
8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:00.00 until 14:00.00 and from 18:00 until 23:00.00 Closed tuesday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection in 49 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Karpfen
The location was very convenient. I would recommend the hotel.
A little pricey and the parking was difficult.
Very historic family run hotel, but with modern features (wifi and good plumbing) Clean and relaxed hotel, in the heart of peaceful Eberbach. A perfect base for sightseeing around that picturesque part of southern Germany. I would definitely recommend this hotel, and stay there again, which is the biggest recommendation.
It was a great experience. Great location in the town, very picturesque building, not too expensive.
The reception desk was never used as the family and employees are kept busy in the restaurant. Paying in the morning in the middle of the restaurant was a bit odd. It is also the reason I forgot to mention a burnt out bulb in my room.
nice looking, very good breakfast. friendly staff.
ridiculous 20 year old TV on the room. should be exchanged asap.