Hotel built in 1975, Last complete renovation 1998, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 26, Number of single rooms 17, Number of double rooms 9, of which have 2 separate beds 9, Rooms with connecting door 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Business hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking room 20, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-08-19
Von-Ketteler-Str. 20, 33106 Paderborn, Germany
- Station (Paderborn Hauptbahnhof) 4.25 km
- City centre (Paderborn) 2.73 km
- Airport (Dortmund Airport (DTM)) 78.09 km
- Highway (A33 - Paderborn-Elsen) 1.15 km
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:00.00 until 21:00.00 Closed saturday,sunday
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 8 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 6,00 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Kaiserpfalz
Welcoming reception. Cleanliness. Serenity. Great breakfast. Cozy. Nice bar. Warm and very helpful and smiling members of staff. Makes the stay in Germany pretty easy and warm.
The duvets, sheets and pillows on the bed. They were comfortable but I also think there is room for improvement. Also, I think a small gym facility should be made available for those who which to do a bit of exercise.
The spacious room and the spotless well sized bathroom with shower and bath.
I found the lack of human contact a bit strange. Collected keys from box outside - only saw one person at breakfast time.
Great staff, very accommodating and friendly
Towels rather thin, some rooms have no real showers but only bathtubs with handheld showers
friendly small hotel, good breakfast
restaurant closed saturdays, rooms rather small
Very enjoyable stay - made to feel very welcome, thanks
The staff are very friendly and as helpful as possible.Calling of taxi, offering of suggestions and answering of questions.
some times the staff on duty do not speak english which affects communication between the guests and the staff on duty.I paid an unnecessary telephone bill of 70 euros on my first night because the staff on duty did not understand my enquiries which i sort for in english.Such could keep a guest like myself stranded.Not that bad though.
I found the hotel better than expected. Well pleased and would use this hotel again.
One slight problem. A simple oversight ment I was overcharged. E-Mail to follow.
You have to pay seperately for WLAN. This should normally be included in the hotel price.