Hotel built in 2007, Number of floors 23, Total number of rooms 582, Number of suites (separate rooms) 35, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel
83 Jian Guo Road, Chaoyang District, 100025 Beijing, China
- Station (Beijing - Railway Station) 5.09 km
- City centre (Beijing) 6.71 km
- Airport (Beijing Nanyuan Airport (NAY)) 16.34 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 6
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Health and beauty center
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DVD player
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of JW Marriott Hotel Beijing
Staffs at the front desk are not experience at all!
reception staff is friendly and always willing to help, especiall Coco.
1. Friendly and helpful staff 2. Comfortable bed and pillows
1. Broken glasses found under the bed 2. no machine to work on lower back and only one machine for abs at the gym
Very close to Metro station // Very close to SAP BeiJing office, which is about to move..
The reception is a little cold //
House keeping is good.
Swimming Pool is too small and shallow.
All the staff were very helpful and very kind, with immediate actions in case of help needed.
In addition to the room price, +1000 CNY was charged per day!! It was more than my credit card limit, and this reservation to my account is unacceptable! As I am Silver/Gold member of this chain I do not understand this annoying moment.
Excellent overall experience. Attention to detail. Very pleasant conversation with Bonnie, the guest relation manager who gave sightseeing tips off the beaten track.
More expensive than other hotels in the area but worth it.
A very nice hotel with great location as well. One of the best in this class.