Style of hotel and ambience
Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, the Hotel Julia offers accommodation to suit every purpose. Classic guest rooms with plenty of space feature mosaic-patterned decorations over the bedhead, providing a delightful touch. Along with attractive meeting rooms, the comprehensive range of services available includes a healthy breakfast.
Special features of the hotel
Breakfast available, from Monday to Friday - 7€ per person. Weekends - Free of Charge!
Hotel built in 2008, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 47, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 40, of which have 2 separate beds 8, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 47, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 31
Calle Julian Camarillo 9, 28037 Madrid, Spain
- Station (Madrid - Atocha Railway Station) 5.79 km
- City centre (Madrid) 6.28 km
- Airport (Madrid Barajas International Airport (MAD)) 8.67 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 10 EUR
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 10 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Julia Hotel
very low quality of towels and amenities¡¡¡ breakfast at public cafeteria very noisy didn ´t like at all
Room was clean and had all needed facilities except hairdryer. We chose this hotel as it was in a good location considering our business trip.
Hotel reception staff was friendly, however in the restaurant the employees didn't know English which made communication difficult.
The hotel is new, great location for those coming for business purposes in the area.
In the description it says there's a bathtub, but there isn't. The distance to Ciudad Lineal is more than 200m, closer to 1Km.