Hotel built in 1970, Last complete renovation 2013, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 30, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 30, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 30, Family rooms available 5
Mehrerauerstraße 5, 6900 Bregenz, Austria
- Station (Bregenz - Bahnhof) 0.46 km
- City centre (Bregenz) 0.97 km
- Airport (Zürich Airport (ZRH)) 89.12 km
- Highway 3.4 km
8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Smoke detectors
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff Red Cross Certified in CPR
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- Seating area
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Changing mat for babies
- Baby monitor available
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Storeroom for skiing equipment
Evaluations of JUFA Hotel Bregenz
The location, the room, quite reasonable price.
Very basic breakfast, inexistence of a parking space. They asked me to leave the car on a public parking area without any surveillance. The area was complete full and only after my complaint they allowed me to use the hotels own parking, officially reserved for the staff only. After that they looked me quite angry because of my request to get a parking spot. Mi9ssing courtesy of the guy on the desk.
Nice place, clean, large rooms.
Sound of trains running by. You can't pay in the bar with credit card or bank card although there is a sticker on the door.
Basic but clean and cheap.
This is a Youth Hostel and not a hotel. It is a good Youth Hostel but I wouldn't of booked it if I had known.