Hotel built in 2007, Last complete renovation 2007, Last partial renovation 2007, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 29, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 24, of which have 2 separate beds 7, of which have a double bed 8, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Number of rooms with air conditioning 29, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 23:59, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 23:59, Reception manned from 07:00, to 23:59, Reception manned from 07:00, to 23:59, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 10:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of business rooms 2, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Motel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 29, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 1
Via Traccia a Poggioreale 663, 80143 Naples, Italy
- Station (Napoli - Centrale Railway Station) 2.5 km
- City centre (Napoli) 2.5 km
- Airport (Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (NAP)) 4.0 km
- Highway (Napoli Aeroporto) 1.0 km
7:00 AM to 11:59 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 11:59 PM
- American Express
- Billing to corporate account possible
- (Bank) transfer
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Door with security lock in 29 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Fridge in 29 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 29 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 29 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Sightseeing tours
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Joyfull
Spotless rooms, nicely furnished.
Very poor breakfast and bad location of this hotel.
Close to the airport, with a very straightforward drive in to the airport. Spotless, large, quiet rooms.
The aria is very run down. There were children climbing on to a car parked on the road across. There is also a charge of 15 Euro for secure parking.
The hotel is beautiful and very clean. Two of the three staff members I met were very pleasant and professional. The night shift desk clerk was extremely helpful when the Wi-fi was not working.
The beds were very uncomfortable. You could feel the springs through the mattress and we did not sleep well. The Wi-fi did not work and there was no restaurant available on Sunday. Also, no snack machines available, so we were forced to go downtown for dinner which we had not planned on. Also, no coffee available in the mornings.
great hotel in a not so great city
neighborhood is not so good, but so is the entire Napoli, however the hotel really stands out for its good quality and professionalism.
The hotel was very comfortable and spacious.
It is set in a very scruffy and seedy area of Naples. The breakfast was insufficient and the cakes and sweet things that Italians like for breakfast had been laid out the night before. Even though they were in packets I was uncomfortable about this.
I stayed one night at Hotel Joyful and found it to be exactly what I expected, clean, comfortable and correctly priced.
Clean, secure, excellent price, friendly staff, very efficient.
Even though it is close to the airport, it feels rather remote and isolated. Not somewhere you can feel comfortable to stroll around at night.
- nice and clean hotel - with the bus you can go in 15-20 mins into the city center
- a little bit outside the city and the area does not look very nice
Friendly, helpful staff
Quiet, friendly staff, clean and comfortable. Rooms are air-conditioned and well furnished. A little oasis in an otherwise unpromising district of the city.
On arrival you wonder where you've been taken to - our taxi driver described the area as 'an industrial zone'. The hotel is around 2.5 km from the main train station (Garibaldi) and the city centre. However, it is 1 km to the nearest station on the Circumvesuviana line, but the walk takes you past a scrap yard and under a concrete flyover, which hardly shows off Naples in a good light.