Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Spa clinic, No-smoking room 0
4 11 HANEDA ASAHI CHO OOTA KU, 144-0042 Tokyo, Japan
- Station (Tokyo - Shinagawa Railway Station) 8.75 km
- City centre (Tokyo) 16.15 km
- Airport (Tokyo International Airport (HND)) 2.89 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
Evaluations of JAL City Haneda Tokyo
I loved the room and the cleanliness of the entire hotel (including the room). The staff were also friendly and could converse in English which was an added advantage. The breakfast buffet was also pretty good with lots of options. Japanese food and also international food items were available. The hotel is very close to the airport and the frequent bus service from the hotel to the airport was very helpful.
The room tariff does not include complimentary breakfast. You need to make additional payment for the breakfast. Maybe it is common all across Japan. For someone who is in Japan for the first time, this might be a surprise.
Really close to the airport, perfect stay to reach Haneda. Airport shuttle for free.
the only positive i can think of is the convenient location. just a stone's away from Haneda airport
room is just like DOG BOX!