Hotel built in 2011, Last complete renovation 2016, Number of floors 37, Total number of rooms 398, Number of single rooms 286, Number of double rooms 112, Number of suites (separate rooms) 44, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 241
No.6 Yonghe Road, Liangxi District, 214000 Wuxi, China
- Station (Suzhou - North Railway Station) 35.86 km
- City centre (Wuxi) 7.25 km
- Airport (Sunan Shuofang International Airport (WUX)) 14.06 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 5
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Beauty parlor
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Analogue modem connection
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DVD player
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
Evaluations of InterContinental Hotels WUXI
Western Breakfast selection could be a bit better
Extravagant, Elegant and Ergonomic. Very well thought through design inside and outside. Very spacious. I stayed in a room by the elevator. I never heard the elevator doors open/close or people walking noise. So well designed insulation (all real concrete). Great quality interior. I have never seen such expansive Holiday Inn/IHG hotel anywhere else in the US, Germany (Stuttgart-Weilimdorf) and Thailand. Breakfast buffet is something to take a deep breath!
I wish the housekeeping staff left the room consistently the same every day. On one day, the interior & exterior blinds were open and another day the blinds were closed. My favorite pillows were in different positions. I wished the shower head in the bath was kept on the opposite side of the entry, so that it was easy to get in with the door opening in any direction.
Tidy and Clean room, close to shopping center
perfect cleaness, modern equipment, everything nearly perfect!
Room, fitness room, Swimming pool
Hotel staff should be improve for English language.
clean and friendliness
No special comments.
Location is not in downtown.
Nice location close to a park. Very friendly staff.