Hotel built in 2011, Last complete renovation 2016, Number of floors 37, Total number of rooms 398, Number of single rooms 286, Number of double rooms 112, Number of suites (separate rooms) 44, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 241
No.6 Yonghe Road, Liangxi District, 214000 Wuxi, China
- Station (Suzhou - North Railway Station) 35.86 km
- City centre (Wuxi) 7.25 km
- Airport (Sunan Shuofang International Airport (WUX)) 14.06 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 5
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Beauty parlor
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Analogue modem connection
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DVD player
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
Evaluations of InterContinental Hotels WUXI
Tidy and Clean room, close to shopping center
perfect cleaness, modern equipment, everything nearly perfect!
Room, fitness room, Swimming pool
Hotel staff should be improve for English language.
clean and friendliness
No special comments.
Location is not in downtown.
Nice location close to a park. Very friendly staff.
Like InterContinental. Like the membership system.
Something unpleasant things in the check out time. The day I first left the hotel to the company to work overtime. Let my friend Arvin help check out at the same time to obtain bills and VAT invoices, but I need to the invoice title non Bosch, the front desk staff Limerick Kang told Arvin this is my based on the Bosch protocol for the real price, so can only open the Bosch title of the invoice, Arvin inform me the details and the microphone to Limerick to communicate with me. During the call I have repeatedly stated in your hotel frequently, never encountered such a situation. Although finally got the invoice, and I have been back and forth between the company and the hotel run several times. The heart is unhappy but I don't know how to complain.
Like IHG. Like breakfast. Like welcome fruit.
The indoor air-conditioning work sounds great....