Hotel built in 2010, Number of floors 28, Total number of rooms 384, Number of single rooms 203, Number of double rooms 181, Number of suites (separate rooms) 42, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 338
No.1188 Xueye Road, Pudong New Area, 200125 Shanghai, China
- Station (Shanghai - Railway Station) 7.28 km
- City centre (Shanghai) 4.58 km
- Airport (Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA)) 16.11 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 4
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- CD player
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Ironing machine for pants
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DVD player
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Limousine service
Evaluations of InterContinental Hotels SHANGHAI EXPO
Easy acess to ´´Bund´´ area, downtown Shanghai.
Internet access very restricted, no VPN available.
Far from supermarket
near to river luxurious room arrangement
extra money charged for river view rooms
nice view from my room
was cold in the lobby
- very nice recreation and wellness facilities, 24 hrs -friendly staff -large and comfortable bedrooms. I had no issues working from room -concierge desk speaks many languages and are helpful -nice variety of food at buffet
-restaurant is only open until 10, room service available thereafter -not much besides Expo conference center is nearby -Spa was closed for renovations
Breakfast is great
Breakfast was not always prepared in time.
the service was very good, personal behave professional and very friendly. breakfast magnific, fresh juice and vegetarian friendly.
the rooms with the view into the garden, the noice is higher, because on the roof are AC. metro station about 20 min walk.
Everything was perfect.
I have no points for improvement.
Very well maintained room facilities. Nice view.
A bit far from office
staff in breakfast room attended to details, very courteous, pleasant. front desk staff was efficient, polite
no much dining venues nearby, no shopping malls room is a bit too warm