Hotel built in 2005, Number of floors 12, Total number of rooms 253, Number of single rooms 231, Number of double rooms 22, Number of suites (separate rooms) 22, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 253
495 Collins Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia
- Station (Melborune - Southern Cross Railway Station) 0.41 km
- City centre (Melbourne) 0.62 km
- Airport (Melbourne International Airport (MEL)) 19.03 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 4
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Limousine service
Evaluations of InterContinental Hotels MELBOURNE
very well presented, and newly refurbished.
Breakfast is overprised.
it was not possible to open the room's windows
The hotel room and facilities are very good.
The service is very bad. The priority point is by stay basis. The point system is not attactive. The point calculation always get wrong. Even the Ambassodor club member cannot access the lounge, really don't know the reason to join the club. Overall the service is very very bad. Not valid to stay in this hotel in this price range.
The hotel is new and hence the room and facilities are in good condition.
the service of the staff, especially at the front desk needs to be improved. Some of the staff are quite snobbish and the information given are inconsistent. Housekeeping standards also vary. I even found a cockroach in the toilet during my stay!!
The room is very good and clean. The gym factilate is very good as well.
The service is very bad. The receiption is not listen to you. The priority club point is by stay basis. You can only earn 3000 points per stay even you stay for a very long time. No lounge access to the platinum priority club member.