Hotel built in 2003, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 152, Number of single rooms 87, Number of double rooms 65, of which have 2 separate beds 65, Number of rooms with air conditioning 152, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 123, Number of business rooms 29, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 142, Children's beds/cots 3
Bahnhofsplatz 17-18, 28195 Bremen, Germany
- Station (Bremen Hbf) 0.02 km
- City centre (Bremen) 0.6 km
- Airport (Bremen Airport (BRE)) 3.5 km
- Highway (A27 - Bremen-Überseestadt) 5.0 km
The IntercityHotel Bremen is located next to the main railway station. The hotel is suitable for both private and business travellers and is an ideal starting point for visiting Bremen. Even faraway destinations can easily be reached by public transport.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is a 5-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 152 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 152 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of the public transport network valid for the whole stay
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of IntercityHotel
Hotel is close to the Hauptbahnhof. The free public transport ticket. You get a welcoming experience in this hotel. Would recommend.
As always the tea and coffee making facilities in the rooms are not availabe.
Staffs are very helpful all the time
The internet connection speed is slow, and sometimes unusable...
uncomplicated, not pretending to be more than it is. Clean rooms. Friendly staff. We had snack in the bar and that was fine.
Hotel is right next to the station and the rails....noisy. Coffee at breakfast had nothing to do with the drink we usually make from coffee-beans - undrinkable.
Ideal location, very comfortable.
I booked for 2 person and at the reception I realize they reserve only 1 room instead of 2. I spent the night with a collaborator of mine in the same room due to the fact they didn't have any alternative.
Train noise (because it is located next to train station)
i was charged for the mini bar when i understood it to be free so im pursuing this
Very well located for station and city centre. Ideal for early departure to airport by tram. Very clean, good sized room, very helpful staff.
Some noise from trains at night.
We stayed for a week in August and found the hotel to be just right to visit most of Bremen. The Airport is only 10 euros away by taxi. The La Strada street festival was in full swing and all this was only 10 minutes walk from the hotel. Brilliant.
For a hotel of this Clss it is not acceptable in 2008 not to have Wifi or WiLan access in the Bedroom. This will infuence my choice about this hotel in the future